Monday, October 18, 2021

Blog Update

 


Interview: Jason Wallach

Update on Unquiet Void Projects

Blog Date October 17, 2021

     I was out and about at GWAR bar this month. As Halloween magic would have it I happened to run into some fun friends. One went by the name of Jason Wallach performer for the music project of The Unquiet Void. A fresh transplant from the Long Island and New York, New York area Jason plans to keep making music in the Virginia area now that he has moved back here as a permanent resident. I decided to interview and question him on his early work on Dark Noel was one of my most loved songs a few years back.

“I started out performing as Frank Furter in the Rocky Horror Picture show.” Jason said concerning the daring of the dawn of his performing career. “Yet my interest in the character as a teenager had less to do with him being transsexual, and more to do with me enjoying the flamboyance.”

You can check out Jason’s latest mixes at the following links:   

https://www.facebook.com/unquiet.void.35

reverbnation.com/theunquietvoid

soundcloud.com/the-unquiet-void

tuqvweb.com

theunquietvoid.bandcamp.com

No comments: