Sunday, May 22, 2022

Travel Times

I have a cousin named Zathyn, another relative, and my daughter Alexandria staying in the guest rooms in my house right now. I am normally a lone wolf type. I am happy that my daughter gets to visit me because as a single mom I often don’t see her enough. The extra cousin Zathyn I am getting pretty sick of at this point. I am trying to stay a cheerful host, but cooking, cleaning, mail sorting, car use, and many other issues become a focus for fighting when the budget is tight in a packed house. This guy never sleeps at night, plays MMO games all day, and has hand tattoos. My relatives say to ignore the creepy factor, but I am not sure ignorance is bliss with this issue. My older relatives say they want him to stay for the summer. I am starting to believe the famous Franklin quote about fish and guests smelling after 3 days now. 

*



No comments: