Monday, December 27, 2021

The Dating River

 You are never going to meet someone unless you go out and about meeting people. You are never going to change your luck unless you try. I still keep a pinky toe in the realm of hope that Virginia will stop being horrible. I first found this joke on the Internet when I first moved to Virginia. It seemed all-too-true of the horrifying dating situation of human sewage that is all that I have found here. You can’t really make a diamond out of a heap-of-trash. In other towns my dating situation is great, and that is why I leave so often when I can visit. Unfortunately my family sold our Texas property and moved ALL the houses here. Every year I hope it will the last time I have to update the dates on this photo. I like jokes like this because other people have noticed dating can be an impossible dream, and it feels good NOT to be alone.



No comments: