Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Not One Single Happy Memory

I haven't had one single happy memory in ya,

Sewage sewage nightmare hole,

called all of Virginia!

My only moments of joy,

are when I drive screaming from ya,

Sewage sewage nightmare hole,

called all of Virginia!

*

All of Virginia is a sewage pit,

hated every UGLY square foot of it!

Ugly men, pathetic music nights,

an ugly void suck of worth!

Pit of nightmare gang land fights,

horrible loneliness forever hurts.

*

Violence pit of death and shooting crime,

try not to hate it all the time,

but in the end I always scream!

I have not had one single happy memory in ya,

sewage sewage nightmare hole,

called all of Virginia.
*
One day I was stuck in traffic on I-95 next to the giant sewage treatment plant the government built right next to the freeway so that drivers could be trapped in horrible smell daily, and I noticed that was ALL of Virginia in metaphor. (This is a real example of how much government in Virginia really hates the people living here.) I really do hate that my family used threats to force me here for a while, but someday this strange nightmare will be over.

No comments: