Wednesday, January 19, 2022

The Dream Crush

 I got refused a loan this week in a very odd way. I was sent a loan offer for an RV I have been dreaming of buying for years. When I called the loan company’s national network they said on the phone “Yes you are approved!” and other verifications. I drove to a neighboring town, and shopped all day for the RV setting up the paperwork. Then the paperwork transfers to a Richmond location to finalize, and the lady canceled all the paperwork and refused me the loan. My every dream is crushed the second I try to work with Virginia people to complete it. This is not the one time this activity has occurred. This has been every project since my family convinced me to move to Virginia to live. One of the reasons I am trying to get an RV is to leave this bad Virginia attitude on the weekends as much as possible. I used to rent hotels out of town on paydays, but the pandemic has destroyed much of the hotel industry. My life is pretty much instantly better the second I leave Virginia, and so I know the social world of Virginia is central to the issue.

*



No comments: