Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Top Photos

Top Teacher Photos By Andrea Menzies 01/24/2023

Special Note: I am STILL working as a teacher in Chesterfield. I got the job with my completed University degree being verified, and I passed all criminal background checks back in the year 2019 when I was hired. Here are some of my latest classroom photos from this week’s projects pictured below. In addition I work two other jobs, and donate plasma. They drug test you REGULARLY when you plasma donate, and I passed ALL drug tests as clean. I point this out because I got an e-mail this week that a bitter wanna-be ex-boyfriend from a past job was spreading lies that I was an opioid drug addict. I would NOT be able to do teaching work, or plasma donation if this was true. Background checks and drug tests would have gotten me LONG ago as they check VERY carefully, and constantly, at both plasma and teaching centers.

Every year I watch teacher videos on “no sexual harassment in the workplace” and think “this could never happen” then I am sadly proven wrong when I open the newspaper. Please be aware that MANY men single and married have lost lawsuits for falsely accusing women of job or drug misconduct when they are REALLY bitter about being refused for dating and sexual advances in the workplace. Do people think sexual harassment offenders put on a billboard next to a freeway what they are doing? No they disguise it as “helpful” information. Many men hate competing with women for education, jobs, and money. This is where the anger is REALLY coming from in gender prejudice. I have been battling this so often in Virginia my voice is horse from repeating it at this point. No means no, and no woman owes men intimacy regardless of background.

*

*

No comments: